Autumn is fast approaching. In a couple of days’ time, summer outfits will be out of style as fast as the leaves from trees fall off the ground. If you want to remain a step ahead of the game, don’t wait for printed fashion magazines and check out that online fashion magazine site you regularly visit and know the new trends before summer is officially over.
Here are just some of the latest trends this coming fall according as published in an online fashion magazine:
- Skirts are out, pantsuits are in. Most designers are bringing these pantsuits back from the dead. So take your pick from your favorite pantsuit design. Whether you have a modern layered ensemble or a cropped and flared retro pair, you’re definitely in strutting your stuff fashionably this fall.
- Gold is bold. The color is making a big comeback this season as designers are thinking of a fall full of sequins, shiny, glittery sheens and pailettes.
- The bigger, the better. The French and the Spaniards have just made it clear that bigger, more comfortable oversized outerwear and roomy, comfy trousers. Old baggy pants not included.
- Mesh that mashes. From California to France, more and more designers are digging the webby, grille-like patterns as can be seen in the embroidery designs that their collections flash.
- Renaissance reminiscent. Shakespearean fashion will be the thing this fall. It will be an ornate baroque flourishes or mimicked tapestries love affair this coming season
- Waxing hot to keep you warm during fall. Outerwear, separates and accessories gleamed from runways around the world, sporting their waxed on treatment.
- Velvet is perfect.With the colder weather in fall, the crisp and smooth texture of velvet is just the right one for the colder and longer nights of the season.
- Attention!!! Fall in!!! This fall, the military fatigue-inspired designs are back! Peacoats, epaulette with luxe fabrics and fitted silhouettes command attention. So jump on that military-inspired ensemble and be ready for your daily battles this season.
Feels like déjà vu, isn’t it? Fashion trends do come and go. Just like history, these trends have this great tendency of repeating themselves. So hold on that article of clothing you once had, because you’ll never know when they will be the fad again. Time to go shopping or checking out your stash of clothes and accessories now!